Okuma Reflexions freshwater bass and inshore fishing rod is a centerpiece of promise to anglers. Within this rod, you get tournament-level rod action. Constructed from 24-ton carbon, Reflexions deliver an exceptional fishing experience. The UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times. Guide frames features a 2-stage slope reducing line tangles. This rod is a 7′ medium/heavy action with 8+tip and a line weight of 12-25 lbs.
- UFR-Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide deep-press frame protect the aluminum oxide inserts
- 2″ Contoured and fixed cork foregrip
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Guide frames features a 2-stage slope reducing line tangles
- Skeleton style casting and spinning reel seats with cork inserts
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction