Wireless system allows you to control speed, steering and prop on/off on your PowerDrive V2 trolling motor. It installs easily with plug-n-play design and a receiver that attaches to the right side plate of the trolling motor mount. A plug is also included, allowing a corded foot pedal to be used in conjunction with CoPilot.
- CoPilot receiver attaches to side plate
- Receiver allows you to switch back and forth between CoPilot and foot pedal controls.
- System is programmable to allow multiple CoPilot remotes to be learned (up to 10 total, sold separately).
- System includes: one receiver and one key-fob remote.
- Compatible with legacy PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motors manufactured in 2006 or later.