Make sure your child’s vest fits properly with the Full Throttle Infant Life Jacket. Select a life jacket that fits your child based on her/his weight and chest size. Make sure our child’s weight is within the range marked on the life jacket. The life jacket should fit snugly, but not too tightly. Test the fit by lifting the child up by the shoulder of the life jacket. It is too large if it slips up over the child’s chin or ears. Always use leg straps, if provided, to keep the life jacket securely in place.
- Segmented pop-up pillow and grab strap for quick recovery
- Fits infants les than 30 lbs.
- Sublimated liner graphics for added color and style
- Front zipper with waist belt and leg strap to keep the vest from riding up
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type II Life Jacket/Personal Flotation Device