The Ardent Bolt Spinning Reel provides excellent performance for all spinning reel applications. This light but tough reel has a carbon fiber rotor and lightweight graphite frame with a one-piece aluminum handle. The 6061 T6 anodized Aluminum spool is equipped with a braid Band to allow you to tie braid to the spool without line slippage. With a quality 9 + 1 ball bearing system, 11 pound maximum drag, and 30.2 inches of line retrieval per turn, the Bolt Spinning Reel delivers elite performance. All Bolt Spinning Reels have a gear ratio of 6.0:1 for fast retrieval so you can catch more fish on the water. 2000 size line capacity is 6 pounds/220 yards, 8 pounds/155 yards, and the 3000 size line capacity is 8 pounds/220yards, and 10 pounds/155 yards.
- This lightweight reel features a graphite frame and a 6061 T6 anodized aluminum spool with a Braid Band to stop line slippage
- Quality 9+1 ball bearing system produces incredibly smooth long-distance casting
- Features a 6.0:1 gear ratio with 30.2 inches per turn line retrieval so you can be more productive on the water
- Line capacity is 6 pounds/220 yards or 8 pounds/155 yards with a maximum drag of 11 pounds
- Equipped with a multi-stacked oiled felt and stainless washer drag
- 30.2 Inches per handle turn
- 9+1 Ball bearing